Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I must say as much as I love my Merc EFI, if I had to buy a new motor it would probably be a SHO. So quiet.
The new 350 Verado is supposed to be the bench mark for 4 stroke perf. outboards. There is a video of one pushing a Nitro Z8 over 91 gps. The vid is on BBC.
I like black motors as well.

The black,red and silver does look great on that Skeeter.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Another cool thing Joey and SAM did for us was order a Skeeter boat cover for the FXi. Really like the come-a-longs built into the cover, makes strapping it down for travel a cinch. Using the cover while running the dry dock system will make sure the boat stays dry, and dries out the carpet or any moisture that may be in your boxes while you are charging it up.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Anytime Greg, and thank you for the offer on the trailers for the habitat build project, that's huge! We are going to need them.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
No worries, gonna take a big team effort. Really don't understand why someone wants to throw a NITRO on your Skeeter thread....bush league bullshit if you ask me.
Haha, no worries on that either, plenty of anglers in central texas, enough boats to go around for everyone.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts