Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
that one looks good. i would like to get the cable sterring and the iluminated arrow on the head

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
sorry to hear about the death of your TM hombre.....

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I found that one of the brush wires had contacted the hot wire in the foot and burned half way through it. Also one of the brushes was stuck, all the way in. I got the brush free and now I need to find a new piggyback quick connect to connect the hot wire.
where can I find a piggyback quick connect wire connector for said hot wire. I've been to Lowe's, Ace, Tractor supply, Radio Shack and two automotive stores.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Radio Shack holmes.

I will give you a shout when I get off and see if you got it fixed

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i went to radio shack.....no bueno

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
you think this would work ? i saw these at advanced auto

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
You would be better off doubling up your wires in a larger spade connector and heat-shrinking the connection.

I'm not a big fan of the suitcase connectors but they work in a pinch

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
i called Jacky and he said he didn'y know what I was talking about. He said he's got my seals though......

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
i just ordered some. i should have 25 of them soon so if you want one you know who to call. i will prolly have the only ones in travis county :)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I put new brushes in and the motor runs great. Only problem now is, I'm such a handy man that I've stripped the threads on the shaft that holds the prop on. Can this be fixed with a die set?

Reactions: Fish Finder

·
Registered
297 Posts
Glad to hear u got it back running again ! Yep that would def fix the thread. Hope anything I said was of help, as I'm usually full of useless information .

21 - 40 of 41 Posts