Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for a few hours this morning caught another 20 plus but no size to any of them.Switch between green white and red carnkbaits and got bit on all three colors.Was way to windy to fish a worm where I was but fun fishing.Saw a whole bunch of kayakers on the water man I wished they all would where some kind of bright colors.I was moving quick and said what the heck is that in the rough water you can hardly see them guys out there!!! Be carefull when running wide open in rough water never know what your going to come up on.See ay on the water!!!!!!!!

· Registered
157 Posts
It was a bit tough today. We ended up with 31 total and MAY have had 5 keeps. I dont think I would have even gone to weigh in if I had been in a tourney. I had a young high school kid with me that does not get much of a chance to fish for bass, and we had a great time. Wind and waves made it that much more of an adventure.

· Registered
2,297 Posts
Those kayakers were probably pre-fishing for the KATS tournament at the end of the month which starts at Dink Pearson park. A high visibility jacket/vest or safety flag is definitely a good idea for kayakers on a lake like LT with lots of power boats. Please keep an eye out and be safe. :)

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.