Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lake looked really great today but I couldnt tell you about the bass today except for the one that ran into my crankbait...Duma&& fish..They did not want to play for us today in all four hours of fishing but was great to get out...Watch out for debris it is all over the lake....Have a great day and See ya on the water,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yep, we went today too. Fished from 7am to about 3pm. Rusty only used cranks and spinners and I used only softies and jigs. We were doing research. I caught one guadalupe at about 1pm. Had 1 jig strike first thing in the morning in about 25 ft and missed it. Bait jumping out of the water all around us at the ramp area until about 8am and we couldnt even snag a fish.

Water has come up quick and I think it messed it up a bit. We saw 1 nice bass cruising in about 2 ft of water and couldnt get it to bite either.

Looks like I'm taking my son to Bastrop tomorrow. LOL..

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Fished Travis this as afternoon as well...launched at AR Bend, that was a nice option to have again.

Couldn't buy a bite shallow, althought water temps are almost 57 back in creeks around lakeway. Finally found a few fish that would bite, ledges in 18-25 FOW using a drop shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.