Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the Mansfield Dam launch today around 2:00ish and saw that a Pro's truck was in the parking lot. Truck and trailer wrapped with WetWips logs primarily. Anyone know who it was? I didn't see him on the lake.

G

·
I saw the truck yesterday. On his truck door was www.brennanbosley.com. Take a look. It appears he fished a tournament last week in FL. It lists NA as the result. I looked elsewhere and from I can determine he didn't win any money. He did finish 9th in the FLW cup championship last year and won $21,000. His lifetime winnings are $250,000.

· Banned
1,010 Posts
I saw quite a few sponsored boats on Travis yesterday including a BP Fuels wrapped boat being pulled by a matching dually with a huge Yamamoto Baits sticker on the back side windows of the bed top. A blue conversion van with a lot of sponsor stickers was also out there. Also saw the Wet wipes rig. He was out there Fri as well.

Pro fishing is definitely in the air around Lake Travis!

-Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.