Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from around 10 till 1pm and the fishing was slow Like i thought it would be......Did manage around fifteen on the shackey head in deeper water...Was neat though caught one spotty around 18 inches man did it put up a fight......well thats all folks for today.See ya on the water

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Thanks for the report nitroguy, those spotties due put up the fight!

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
That does sound like a pretty good "slow" day.  Was that 18" spot of the kentucky strain or guadalupe or hybrid spot?  Might have been close to a lake record guad.  Just curious, as I haven't caught any good sized guads in LT for a few years.  30 yrs ago, 16-17 inch guads weren't that uncommon, though most were 10-14.  Now they seem like they're mostly 12 inches or less, maybe because of competition from other stocked bass such as Florida strains.  Thanks for your post.

·
Registered
933 Posts
67607D7B666E7C70090 said:
Fished from around 10 till 1pm and the fishing was slow Like i thought it would be......Did manage around fifteen on the shackey head in deeper water...Was neat though caught one spotty around 18 inches man did it put up a fight......well thats all folks for today.See ya on the water
You must of been the boat I went around this morning. Saw the other boat go between you and the bouy. I thought about it. :eek:

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
You must of been the boat I went around this morning.  Saw the other boat go between you and the bouy. I thought about it. :eek:
Hey Mark, if you are commenting about my boat driving skills, you must be confused.  Check the date, time, etc.  You are just mad you couldn't catch me and had your normal view from your skeeter... the back of a Triton :)  ps, I was about 150 yds from that boat and I was inside the hazard buoy.  Lol.  Nice try though.   If you dropped about 80 lbs you might could catch me.   :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Doh! Nope I never did think about that. Just figured you referring to me since you were giving me a hard time about slaloming the hazard buoys Saturday morning. Hehe. My mistake! But I was serious about what a great view that must have been :) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.