Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped in at Holiday Inn around 6:20 and began heading up lake. I decided my starting point would be the creek and dam near the rowing center. Water was still hot at 84 degrees in most places. Without much wind the vegetation mats had taken over much of the lake. I tossed out a Berkley straight money worm on a shaky head and had a big un smoke it on the way down. We I went to make the first bounce I noticed the line swimming and had a nice little fight. I caught this one on my new lews KVD rod that I got from academy for $38. Grass is very prevalent from congress onwards (towards Barton creek) so I turned around there. Got one more fun senko fish before getting off the water at 9:30.

academy has duckett triad spinning rods and lews hack attack and Lews kvd series seriously marked down plus some others. It’s in store only and an additional 30% off the clearance price. I think most of those rods are $100+ and I got them for $38 each. Even the duckett silverados are $48 in store. Be sure to do the price scan of the original bar code for the lowest price.
Water Sky Lake Fin Fisherman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts