Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shook my son awake and he drowsily agreed to go with me. We dropped in and headed up-river. I stopped at a good spot and let him cast out his senko. First cast of the day and my boy boats a fun fish. Nice!

I caught three yellowbellies on a balsa bait but I couldn't catch a bass. About 10am, my son was ready to go so we loaded out and went home. I got home, made a sandwich and drove back downtown. To hell with the ACL traffic, I'm gonna catch a bass.

Traffic wasn't bad. I got back on the water and promptly hooked up. A good'un had bit the balsa plug. I watched my line shallow up and I stuck the rod tip in the water. The bass jumped and spit the lure, doh! But it made the drive back back downtown totally worth while.

I trolled across to the south side and caught lots of cutie-pies on senko. Off at 4:15PM.

IMG_20191012_075849198.jpg
IMG_20191012_082603409.jpg
IMG_20191012_151211729_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
79 Posts
super. I bow to you and you're son. I went late today after the rain, from 10-noon on the bank northside close to Festival Beach. Not even nibble

JT

·
Registered
79 Posts
super. I bow to you and you're son. I went late today after the rain, from 10-noon on the bank northside close to Festival Beach. Not even nibble

JT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts