Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from 6:00am to 2:30pm  water temp. 58 to 61.9.  pre-front condition. calm to a north wind 10mph?
Fished from Congress to the mouth of Barton Creek. Caught around 15 fish, lost count after 12th fish. All good size fish 2lb to  4.5lb. No real pattern, caught fish shallow and deep. Rattle trap was good early. spot head/worm , jig, and swim bait. As the front passed bite slowed down some.
Saw another guy fishing Barton Creek, maybe some bed fish? I did not see any signs of beds on the main part of the lake.
Water temp. went up pretty quick since last weekend.  [smiley=cool.gif]

·
Registered
707 Posts
Nice report Skeeterman. You did better than I did Saturday. I think that was you I talked to across from barton creek to on my way back to the AHS launch? I was in the beige kayak. I only had 2 bites on the T-rig all morning. Hooked up with the first one under MoPac bridge early, 22.5" or about 6 - 6.5lbs. Missed the other bite. Was seeking out some different spots to fish from the norm...didn't really pay off.
Take care,
D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.