Bass Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Well lets try to find a date in June or July that works for almost every one (I say alomost because its impossible to please everyone). The weekend of June 7th will not work for me because my brother is either graudating from Hutto that day or playing in the baseball state championship game. Once we get a date set we will start a thread seeing what everyone can/will bring.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Any weekend in june or july works for me. Unfortunately the wife and I are getting divorced. Her & my son are moving back to NM June 1st so I will have way too much time on my hands.

I plan on doing lots of fishing. Good therapy for a wounded heart. :-/
Jim

· Registered
10,147 Posts
Which park is best for a RV-Motorhome? I would love to attend, with fryer and fish to fry....I might even put some fresh redfish on the grill...

My BD is July 25th...and I will be on Bastrop that weekend for sure with RV and boat ...cooking, fishing, adult drinking...etc. ;D

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Guys sorry I havent updated in a while. I have been following my brothers baseball team (Hutto High School) on their quest to state. They just beat the defending state champions this weekend (Jasper) and are now onto regional finals against Taylor next weekend. If they beat Taylor they will be in the state tournament which is June 4-5 and his graduation is the 7th so hopefully I will back to planning soon.

· Registered
1,183 Posts
Your bros a great guy and his assistant is class act!!!

BTW, they should win it all with 5000 students compared to everybody else's 400... :p ;D :p

Just jokin, I've know your bro and his coaches for a long time and since we're out of it, I wish him the best of luck and I'm rootin for them. There's no better coach around that deserves a ring more than he does!!!!!

You tell him that Rick and the rest of Giddings is wishing him the best!!!!

Z 8)

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Actually Z my brother is a player on the team....Chris Thomison. But your right coach Schmit is a great guy. Wish them luck....they play Taylor at the Dell Diamond Thursday evening. Giddings had a good run this year. I wish yall wouldve taken Taylor out.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Hey Charlie
Are we close to getting a Date set for this yet.
I am really looking forward to it. Want to get a cabin rented for that weekend. Figure it might be good to spend the weekend. Planning on bringing a bottle of Patron and dont figure I will be in shape for the drive home.LOL

Yes Z I will share buddy. ;)

Jim ;D

· Banned
1,536 Posts
Yo Z saw you just called.

I was thinking T on Saturday it will turn out to be an all day event whoever wants to camp Fri night out there can and whoever wants to Camp Sat night out there can.

But T on Sat and weigh and eat the fish we catch on Sat.

Take Care
H.H.J.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.