Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a really fun few hours on Travis today! I fished from 10:30am- 2:30pm. By the time I got onto the water the wind was really howlingnoutnof the north and the air temp was falling. Water temps were from 61-63 degrees and the water was very clear. I caught about a dozen bass form a pound and a half to 2 pounds. I was using a half ounce black football jig with a plastic watermelon trailer. All my fish came off of ledges off of steep banks in 10-18 fow. The fish were really slamming the jig! Fishing parallel to the ledges with the jig caught the most fish. :)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Sounds like you had a good day. I've been on the same pattern, fishing parallel to the bank where deep water hits the bank.

·
Registered
102 Posts
A couple of friends were out there this weekend. They brought in ~12lb bags both saturday and sunday fishing pretty shallow. They didn't try much out deep. They said they couldn't get bit on a moving bait. All on drop shots and worms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.