Bass Fishing Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
my guess is that most of the f*tards are NOT members of the forum, only lurkers that take advantage of innocent posts. collectively, ABFers strike me as a bunch of dedicated people who are, to a greater or lesser degree, addicted to fishing and will go to great lengths to promote not only sportsmanlike fishing but also protection of the environment in which fishing occurs, whether it be from bank or boat, and to convey those values to our youngsters. welcome back Mike.
The funny thing is bubba .... it was the first time I'd seen it personally (heard it plenty of times prior tho). It irked me. The group of guys I'll wet a line with are very responsible about catch and release and picking up after themselves...and I guess that's what bugged me the most. That spot is trashed now. Another spot we used to post about seems to be devoid of life (and I've personally called the game warden over casting nets, drop lines, and stringers of illegal fish). I guess it saddens me to realize that a majority of the people just don't care about management of the resource.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts