Bass Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Now Red Top, haven't you been paying attention? There are folks on this forum that think you should post all the details. Since I was there, I'll fill in the blanks.

This fish was caught at Mimi's. After eating brunch and drinking Mimosa's we were tossing 3" Senko's on our Walmart Zebco Fish Slayer combos. You had set your rod down to take a leak when this monster hit. After fighting the beast like Captain Ahab battling Moby Dick you were able to bring her to hand. I snapped the photo. What happened to your body, by the way?

In any event you are now the social media ABF hero of the day. You're welcome.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Now Red Top, haven't you been paying attention? There are folks on this forum that think you should post all the details. Since I was there, I'll fill in the blanks.

This fish was caught at Mimi's. After eating brunch and drinking Mimosa's we were tossing 3" Senko's on our Walmart Zebco Fish Slayer combos. You had set your rod down to take a leak when this monster hit. After fighting the beast like Captain Ahab battling Moby Dick you were able to bring her to hand. I snapped the photo. What happened to your body, by the way?

In any event you are now the social media ABF hero of the day. You're welcome.
It was the Zebco 404 that did it....If I had used that 202 I wouldn't have got her in.....Mamosa's were great and that brunch was to die for.....Thanks for the help with that 5 pounder....it was an epic battle.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Not about "My Spot".....catching and filleting illegal fish....that's the issue to me. If it was "My Spot" They'd still be picking rock salt out of their butts.
So you would shoot someone with salt shot for fishing "your spot" on a public lake......

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
For anyone that might not know the rules for each lake in Texas, you can get a free rule book at all Academy's, Wal-Mart's, Cabela's, and comming soon Bass Pro Shop's! Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and could be a very costly mistake if you get caught. Just ask..... oh never mind!
JR

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sorry to see that happen to your spot. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to publicly share their bank spots. There are definitely trollers on this website.
Bro ... over a year ago I posted on a spot me and my bro in law, as well as Redtop and a couple others, fished at regularly. Two days later, after posting a pic of my bro with an almost double digit heffer, there was 30 mother f*ckers on the bank! That's when I realized that this forum is 50% full of f*cktards...and this is the first time I've been back.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Bro ... over a year ago I posted on a spot me and my bro in law, as well as Redtop and a couple others, fished at regularly. Two days later, after posting a pic of my bro with an almost double digit heffer, there was 30 mother f*ckers on the bank! That's when I realized that this forum is 50% full of f*cktards...and this is the first time I've been back.
So what 50% are you in?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
... this forum is 50% full of f*cktards....
my guess is that most of the f*tards are NOT members of the forum, only lurkers that take advantage of innocent posts. collectively, ABFers strike me as a bunch of dedicated people who are, to a greater or lesser degree, addicted to fishing and will go to great lengths to promote not only sportsmanlike fishing but also protection of the environment in which fishing occurs, whether it be from bank or boat, and to convey those values to our youngsters. welcome back Mike.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts