Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Arrived at the step at 6pm and left at 7:30pm. Caught 20 whites. Started out catching nice size fish and they got smaller as this trip went on. Also the wind was so strong that it made it very difficult for me to keep my bait in the strike zone, so I left a little early with a bite still going on. I was also getting a bunch of sever thunderstorm warnings popping up on my phone, so that was another reason I left a little early. With the rains we received last night it should draw a bunch of the bigger fish back up into the river, so I'll be making another trip over here today.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thursday, Friday and Saturday was awesome. Caught a limit of whites Friday and 18 Saturday. The bite has slowed way down today. But I thought I would share this info with everyone. God I haven't posted on this fishing forum in years. Oh well, tight lines everyone.
Where was this at?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's a place called the steps on San Gabriel river over by Taylor, TX. Head waters of Granger lake. Pull up Granger lake on Google mad and look at west end of the lake, you'll see it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts