Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Im glad yall took that kid out, and screw them bastropian nazis. Ive been on bastrop when I could throw a cigarette butt hooked on a #2 aberdeen on the end of a weighted cork and caught a fish. These fellers must not not know how to use them interwebs much..
Yep...old timers, methinks. LOL on the butt...CD took my brother-in-law out there one day and was teaching him to cast a launcher, illustrating with an empty hook at the end of the line. Sure enough, WHAM! Hooked a sweet 4-lber on nothing!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Yeah but how long to stay butt hurt?....And why waste energy trying to lock the door after the horse is out and died from old age?
I mean the launcher rig set up was in the newspaper.
You'd have to be a little slow to be surrounded by 20 boats all throwing launchers or some copy to not figure out what those huge red and white things are.
It's also not rocket science to id the bait those bass are killing when they explode 3' or less from ones boat, and the idea of matching the hatch goes back to right after the first caveman tied a piece of dinosaur gut on a stick and wiggled it at fish..

One word...binoculars

·
Registered
581 Posts
Originally Posted by Benny20b
Im glad no one mentioned the clear Tiny Torpedo action.....:rolleyes:

Benny, pretty sure that info's in one of the links I posted. :)

DOH!!!!!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If anyone's got a back seat open for Friday at Bastrop, I'll show you the SECRET to catching schoolies! :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
how the heck did they get your phone number?
corey, i should be there friday morning. make sure you use the north ramp.
and don't potlick my cove, either! lol

21 - 40 of 91 Posts