Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, seems as if the date is rapidly aproaching for the "Chumps" vs. ABF Round One Smackdown. Date is Sat. April 7 at the lake of ABF's choice. Team BassChump for the "Smackdown" will consist fo the following: (4 two man teams)
Bucky
TBag
ZDawg
"Nitro"Shane
BassKicker12
"Skeeter" Tim
"Ranger" Sam
"Big" W "BassCat"

Bring on the Smack.....................we're ready!!

(Alan, don't forget your gloves!!)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Re: The Official Centex "Smackdown"  is

Hey I like where your head is at......I think you should talk with your ATX boys and come up with like three good dates...Then holler at "Z" and he will pass on the dates to us and we will choose one. If we go ahead and plan one now, this should give everyone enough heads up so they should be able to make it. As far as the championship goes......I think each team should put a couple lakes in a hat, far or close up to yall head cheeses, and then we can pick one. Just an idea......Anyways yeah lets get that next tourney in the making so everyone has a heads up.

BSHIFF

·
Banned
5,460 Posts

What would be really cool would be to have somebody pick a random lake for the final T....somebody who can act as a non biased 3rd party.

That way it isn't our lake or your lake, we are all new to it (or maybe fished it once or twice) and it's pure fishing skill and being able to pattern and find fish... ;D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: The Official Centex "Smackdown" &nbs

That's all fine and dandy...Hey Charlie, Zdawg needs his password sent to his new email address...the dumbazz forgot it and never changed the email...

As for the third party...how the heck is that gonna happen. We're in for the third tourney. Let's get the first one done, schedule the second, and then figure on the June tourney...but we would love a road trip...

·
Banned
1,799 Posts

Grnhead said:
What would be really cool would be to have somebody pick a random lake for the final T....somebody who can act as a non biased 3rd party.

That way it isn't our lake or your lake, we are all new to it (or maybe fished it once or twice) and it's pure fishing skill and being able to pattern and find fish... ;D
I nominate Lake Cooper in Sulfur Springs.
That should seperate the boys from the men ;).

kp

·
Registered
3,578 Posts

If we roll the third tourney in May/June we got to have it on Travis...all you need is Devil's Cove, a drop shot, a cold suitcase and a good pair of Costas and you are set  8)

Can't you guys get your mind off of fishing for even a second and get your priorities in line?  :p

G

·

Can't you guys get your mind off of fishing for even a second and get your priorities in line?
Airfob, is that in line or on line? What weight line and what brand line are your priorities?

·
Banned
5,460 Posts

I nominate Lake Cooper in Sulfur Springs.
That should seperate the boys from the men

That was THE lake back in the early 90's...the next lake fork so they said. Heard that puppy nearly dried up and never really saw any reports on it.

We used to go sit in the middle of the boat lanes and school the fish on old 1/2 ounce TX rig zipper worms...

You want a lake...what about lake lavon in DFW, if you can catch fish there, you can catch fish anywhere.

·
Registered
154 Posts

Shoot lets go to Okeechobee........Ok maybe Im getting a little carried away. Hey I heard there is a good lake in Madisonville that is kind of a secret honey hole. It is a no wake lake but some people at Rodsmith told me that it can be awesome. I dunno Im with bucky, lets take em one at a time......Keep the wheels turning though so when the time comes it wont be difficult.

BSHIFF

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.