Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Due to the 4th of July holiday, the next Wed HHJ LA Classic will be scheduled as noted above.  

Practice up, and we will see you then!!

EA

· Registered
1,382 Posts
At this point is this still the plan. Anyone interested in moving this to another location. Buchanan? I know it might be to far a drive for a Wed. night. Just thought I would throw it out there for a change. If not on Wednesday how bout a Sat deal at Burnet County park or thunderbird lodge. Probably could throw some dogs on a grill and relax. Just an idea!!!

SM

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shimano,

This T is still up in the air. It depends on the Lake conditions.

We should know by the end of this week.

Thanks,
EA

· Registered
80 Posts
I hear from those that have been going to Bastrop you can sure feel the crowd - Boats driving through the schools and coming real close while your fishing around 40 plus boats on the water going after the schools. It is always ecpected for the crowd to crawl all over you while fishing so thats not too new. LA might be tough but that's fishing and I could use to learn how to fish a muddy gar hole.

Dean

· Registered
3,573 Posts
If we decide to have it on Travis I would like to make a suggestion...how about we call it the Lake Travis Chacmool Bass Roundup in memory of our fallen brethren?

Anyone know where I can rent some jaguars?

Larry, you know the crowds on Bastrop is all your son's fault right?

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello All,

I make a motion to cancel the HHJ LA Classic for the above date. It will be reschedule for 8-1-7.

1. As you know the Lake is a mess.
2. Unsure when it will re open
3. I will be out of town, and do not want to miss one. ;D

Please proceed to Travis, or whever you prefer.

EA

PS. and quit making videos of Bastrop :mad: You guys are making it way too crowded out there for us regulars.. ;D

· Banned
5,438 Posts
If it's up to a vote, I am voting for Lake Travis...I suck on LA, always have, except for one cast ;D

****Memorial Tournament******

The Chac Mool statue in the Mayan world shows the Rain God Chac holding a plate. People are sacrificed to the Gods by cutting out their hearts and placing them on the plate. The red jaguar then comes and eats the heart.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.