Bass Fishing Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well the new wife is almost done with her accessories to make her perform top notch. I picked her up from Dez after he did his magic last night and off to Lake Austin for a boat cruise. I almost lost her right after the launch but a nice cold swim saved her. I will post a report up in Brandon's Boat Launch Mishaps later today. So here is the to do list and what is done list, now I need someone to buy my HDS so I can continue on. A big thanks to Gary at Tracker and Dez with SuperNova

1. Tracker Marine
a. Spray on Keel Guard---done
b. Shoot thru transducer and LSS-2 Mounted----done
c. Front roller protector-----done
d. Cleat mount rod holder----2 of 4
e. Excellent customer service------ALWAYS

2. Wiring of boat for new HDS-10 and future electronics-----done but it almost killed me to heat exhaustion

3. SuperNova lights
a. Green lights down the side----done
b. Blue light in the back----done
c. Disco lights inside----almost done
d. Speakers and amp installed------done
e. Excellent customer service----ALWAYS

4. Future adds
a. Need to add another Disco light on the back of the console
b. Backup lights on trailer
c. New Trolling Motor Mount
d. Customer Wrap on the motor
e. Just maybe a Blade 2 10' Power Pole just because it looks cool.

Here is last night's picture shot, I will have to bring the real camera out since this was with the phone.

Lights 2.jpg Lights 1.jpg

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
That sucker has 2 nice live wells, one is probably 40gallon with recirc pumps. just need to pump cold water in during summer. I wouldn't waste another $600 you could spend on lights..

The girl is hot! We decided to go with 20' strips on the sides and color-changing with a music controller under the console. Looks sweet!! I love the color!

Thanks again Jim. See you in a few and we can add some more disco lights!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
You need to go on and put a good filtrations system in. Also recirculating fresh water continuously isn't the best. You need to keep a certain salinity level in your water. Salt reduces scale loss and calms the bait. I guess you could continuously add salt but that would be a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Recirc pumps recirculate and add air to the water in the tank. The filler pump is what your thinking of Brandon. If you put cold water in that tank on recirc you can keep shad for the 3 or 4 hours you'll need them in the summer no problem. Add some salt and get a fine dip net to scoop out scales now and then. In winter they'll live all day with continual fill with no filter. Been doing that for years. Jim's not gonna be driving them all over the country.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts