Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Gary your first on the list. Joey is doing a quick get ready on the boat so I can take a battle buddy fishing before he deploys to Afghanistan on Monday. So I need to take it back to him so he can finish installing some things on it.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
big cat has sold me 2 boats. did you see the 14 pounder on his phone? i like the red on the motor, but matching green might be better looking.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Congrats, wishing you & bride all the fish.;)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Congrats......that is a sweet ride

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
That is one good looking ride. Let me know when you want to try her on Buchanan . I want to see the sexy lady first hand.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I took her out Saturday afternoon to wake board central and what a ride. I ran thru some hard waves and she didn't blink an eye and no one on board got a drop of water on them. It was a great day, I took my buddy out fishing before he deploys, him and my son broke the wife in well. They both hook up at the same time so I know the boat can catch fish. Brandon I hope that I make it to Buchanan this weekend but I'm not sure I have to check my daughters work schedule. Gary has the wife right now putting on the keel guard, mounting the trolling motor and the transducers. I hope to have the fish finder on by Saturday. Dez sorry for sloppy seconds but she cleans up well and I needed to protect her under goods first then light her up LOL!!!!

20130824_145436 (Large).jpg

·
Registered
113 Posts
I saw you out on LA on Saturday, good looking rig. I was going to stop by but right there it was rough!! Looking at the picture above I notice a female in the boat, is that, uh you first wife and this is your second or how does that work?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Saw you on LA...Boat really is a looker! Several guys at the lake park came up to me, and pointed her out, as you drifted pas,t up by the dam...So dudes are definitely checking out your wife!

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Jim invited me out to fish LA from Quinlan with his new wife this morning. Made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Gotta love a wife that not only looks good but also performs. Dang I'm jealous.

She also helped us catch some ditch pickles, like Jim's first or second cast 5.5 on topwater

Chris had us beat in numbers though, landing 4-5 nice ones on brush hog

I picked up one on spro frog sight casting some shallow cruisers

I think we had about ten for the 3 hr session from 7-10am. Beautiful morning out there, and Jim, if you ever get tired of your new wife, I'd be happy to take sloppy seconds.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
You're a helluva story teller, RO!

I recognized Jim's new boat (from posted pics) when Poacher and I pulled up behind ya'll at the ramp. Thought that was you boarding the boat. Not many men are so broad across the back. Hollared, but you didn't hear me. Saw ya'll taking pics of a nice bass right away. Figured I'd see 'em tonight. Congrats to Jim!

We never really found a true-enough pattern - one here, one there: senkos t-rigged and weightless, brushhogs and topwater. We boated around 8-10. Biggest was Poacher's, 3.75lbs. Mostly dinks.

Could swear I felt a tad of Fall in the air.

One thing is for sure! That water has a LOT less grass and is a LOT more stained than it was last year about this time.

good day in the water, as always!

Carl

Reactions: RO
21 - 40 of 49 Posts