Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30 teams - Twenty Five 3 fish limits - 5 teams chose to release their fish (Thank you !) - 75 fish for a total of 285.89 lbs. for a 3.81 lb. average - 6 fish weighed in dead - spot check this morning at the release tube revealed no floaters and none laying on the bottom. I thank each and every contestant for their fish care efforts ! Results :
1st Place Big Bass - Jaime Buitron.Jaime Buitron III - 8.24 lbs. - $ 420
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Place Big Bass - Tommy Lackey/Chris Saunders - 7.28 lbs. - $180
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Results :
Jaime Buitron/Jaime Buitron III - 20.98 lbs. for 3 - $1500 1st Place
Randy Caddell/Chisholm Carruth - 15.96 lbs. for 3 - $600 2nd Place
Tommy Lackey/Chris Saunders - 15.61 lbs. for 3 - $500 3rd Place
Gary Schmidt / Bill Oglesby - 15.01 lbs. for 3 - $300 4th Place
Brendan Kennell/Stan Gerzsenyi - 14.36 lbs. for 3 - $100 5th Place

At this time I would like to give a big thank you to our 3rd place team for bringing in their big fish early and getting her weighed and back in the water. Also for knowing these fish were in trouble and needed to be fizzed. You have my deepest appreciation for your efforts to take time out of your tournament day to care for these fish !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.