Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Texas Classic Bass Club will host a Tackle Swap January 3rd, 7:30 PM at the VFW Post 8787 is located on the north bound frontage road of IH-35 just north of Braker Lane.

Club Meeting:

The clubs monthy meeting will be held 6:30 to 7:30 and is open to anyone wishing to join club or fish with us as a guest in a tournament.

Raffle for tackle:

A raffle for prizes will be held at the end of the club meeting and just before the Tackle swap begins, tickets are $1. Currently the big prize is a $25 gift card to Sportsmans Warehouse or Academy.

If you are interested in a table for this event or would like to donate a raffle item send me email [email protected].

[glb]Plan to attend to buy, sell or trade fishing tackle! [/glb]

More details to follow....

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Texas Classic Bass Club Tackle Swap January 3r

Just an update on this post.  Getting a table to swap or sell your gear is free.  I've gotten several responses asking about the cost to have a table.  We're not charging for table space.  You just need to reserve your spot.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Latest update on the Tackle Swap...

We have 8 tables reseved for the swap including:
Geneva Bait and Tackle.  
[glb]Texas Outdoor Zone.[/glb]

If you didn't get what you needed for the 08 season from Santa, then nows your chance to start the season off right.  

There will be rods available - G.Loomis & Kistler.

Abu Garcia reels - including the Revo, plus a few others from what I'm told.

A ton of lures on sale and for trade, plus some one told me if you bye something from his table then he'd throw in a free pack of lures for every items purchased.

An Eagle dept finder - $40 or best offer

Fishing hats for $5, BASS, Strike King, Yamaha, Mercuray, Ranger

The TCBC Raffle:

Raffle tickets are $1.00 per ticket and there is no limit on the number you can purchase.

Prizes include:
$30 Academy Gift card
YUM Craw Tackle kit
Fool-A-Fish fish attractant
an assortment of lures...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Tackle swap is tomorrow night Thursday January 3rd.

The TCBC Raffle:

Raffle tickets are $1.00 per ticket and there is no limit on the number you can purchase.

Prizes include:
$30 Academy Gift card
YUM Craw Tackle kit
Zoom Fluke Tackle kit
an assortment of lures...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts