Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how much everyonee likes Stillhouse so here is another chance to fish it. This is subject to change, but alot of people have been asking and here is the plan as I know it.

DRAW TOURNAMENT TRAIL
$5,000 FIRST PLACE Championship on Lake Belton & Stillhouse June 4th & 5th 2011

Texas Boat World will be hosting an open draw tournament trail on Lake Belton and Stillhouse. Championship Payout is guaranteed. Fish 4 of the 6 qualifying tournament to qualify for the Championship, top 3 anglers in the points will receive FREE entrée into the championship. (See rules for additional information)

Qualifying Tournament Dates
Entrée Fee is $80 includes a $10 Big Bass

January 23rd Belton Lake Temple Lake Park Sunday
February 27th Stillhouse Dana Peak Sunday
March 19th Belton Lake Temple Lake Park Saturday
March 20th Stillhouse Dana Peak Sunday
April 10th Belton Lake Temple Lake Park Sunday
May 8th Belton Lake Temple Lake Park Sunday

Two Day Championship
Entrée Fee is $160 includes a $20 Big Bass one Big Bass each day.

June 4th Belton Lake BLORA Saturday
June 5th Stillhouse Dana Peak Sunday

NON-BOATERS WANTED

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT

Cliff Brown 254-699-9151 [email protected]
Stephen Hampton: 254-338-0706 [email protected]

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The top non-check winning nonboater gets free entry in the next month tournament. Non boaters just show up and draw a boater. Boaters use their boat and fish alone if not drawn. No boats are left behind. Hope this answers your questions.

· Registered
52 Posts
I am a non-boater and I would like to attend the February 27th and beyond Tournaments. Is this possible and what is the proper etiquette when boarding another's Boat? How many poles, how much tackle, etc. etc. ?

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No spitting. Most bring four / six rods. Usually tackle to fit in a back compartment or under your feet. This is a great group of guys except for the one crouchy old has been. The guy that drew him last month bought a boat the next day so he wouldn't have to worry about drawing him again. If you have any questions give Cliff or Wes at Texas Boat World a call. ;D

· Registered
52 Posts
So when and how do I register? I scammed my fiance into letting me have the money and the weekend off. Just need to know when and how to register and where to be at what time for the tournament on the 27th! I am a non-boater by the way.

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Go by Texas Boat World and sign up. Early sign ups help with the food count for the weight in. We start getting together around five drinkinmg coffe and lying. First liar doesn't have a chance without pictures. :-[

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.