Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aggie Fishing Trip

Just a little aggie humor...not to be offensive to anyone!

Aggie Fishing Trip
Two Aggies go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods.

The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.

As they're driving home they're really depressed. One Aggie turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"

The other Aggie says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like this one better.....

On a tour of Texas, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the ocean for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in his car when there was a frantic commotion just off the shore. A helpless man, wearing an orange and white University of Texas jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark. As the Pope watched, horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing maroon and white Texas A&M jerseys. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding semiconscious, longhorn from the water.

Then using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat. Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there were some bitter hatreds between Aggies and Longhorns, but now I have seen with my own eyes that is not true".

As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "Who was that?" "It was the Pope", one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom. "Well," the harpooner said "he may have access to God's wisdom but he doesn't know JACK about shark fishing. Is the bait holding up OK or do we need to get another one"?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.