Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these guys make some great looking stuff!
got one each of these...

and 3 of these, of course...looks pretty much like the sb105, and half the price! cant wait to see how it performs!

woulda got even more, but i'm trying to exercise at least SOME restraint, lol...fortunately, i'm not a sucker for pretty lures. nope. not me. huh-uh...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe one day I'll throw the first 2...but I KNOW I'll throw the last 2 very soon!
I stayed off all those sites yesterday, lol. And sorted thru a few boxes noting how few had actually ever been wet...i figure several lifetimes worth of stuff...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
That black back lipless looks perfect for late winter fishing from the bank. “Run and gun” down the shoreline with left, right, center casts and move down a couple yards.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I need help, for sure...seriously thinking of getting out of this weather! I could hug the border by hitting Zapata and heading west to Phoenix for a week.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I WANNA GO FISHING! REAL BAD!
Messing with gear...watching golf...heres an sb105 I hit with pink nail polish, then silver sparkly polish.

I'll try anything...plus it's an older lure, so I don't mind experimenting...

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also, can't wait for decent weather to go back to post office and pick up those TEAM ARK lures!
I think I needed a few days off from fishing/golf to let body and mind heal, cuz I feel a renewed excitement just messing with lures and watching golf...i think I might go play pebble beach this summer...its only $500+...lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts