Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those looking for a good 5" swim bait check these out. They are a very well made bait, I can't tell you whose molds he is using but they are already proven and in high demand, bass think they are yummy.
Selling for 8.99 for 5. similar products are 10 bucks for 4. so they are also a very good value. I have a limited supply of the colors shown. however Geneva Tackle will have more soon.

·
Registered
282 Posts
So, what is the diffrence between these swimbaits and the big bite swim baits that are half the price?

and why are soft plastic swim baits so expensive?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not familiar with that bait, however, I think they only package 2 per box for 5 bucks, where these are 5 per box for $9.
I will say that the Sexy Swimmer has a much more solid head it does not tear so easily.

·
Registered
686 Posts
They are expensive because they're all the craze at the moment. As soon as bass get used to seeing them they'll fall off the market and people will be fishing with something different. Swim baits are nothing new, striper fisherman have been using them for years but the swim baits they use don't have the reflective eye inserts, or the level of detail going into the molds or paits for Bass swim baits. That makes them a little more expensive to make so that is part of the mark up as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts