Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a pair of Maui Jim Sunsets.  They are black frames with grey lens.  They are very lightly used, you would be hard pressed to prove they weren't new.  I am asking $80, new they are $159.00 MSRP.  Here is a link to the MJ page and actual pic of the glasses.

SOLD!!

This is a custom pair of glasses made with Ray Ban frames and custom cut and ground lens from Tallex, a Japanese company.  I think these cost between $300 - $400 when I got them.  (a nice friend of mine got them for me!)  I think I only used them once or twice, just a tad heavy for my little Asian face.  I am asking $100.  The optics are amazing, lens are crystal clear and the large arms cut out light from the side.

SOLD!!!

This is a pair of wire frame Hobie sunglasses.  I ordered them with custom brown lens.  They are getting a little old even though they didn't get much use.  Asking $30.

These next four glasses are Swans.  They are made in Japan and are great glasses.  They are all very light weight, and the optics are very clean.  Grey lens in all three.  These are all new glasses.  Never been used.  They retail for around $90.  I am asking $40.

SOLD!

SOLD!!

Email me or PM me for delivery fees and meeting times and places to test wear these glasses.  I can meet most anytime, just let me know.

Thanks for looking......

Derek

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, anyone need new shades? I think I still have a few of these guys left and it has been pretty bright out lately.

I am cleaning the garage so I might come across a few more pairs, let me know if you are looking and I can PM you with new finds!!

Derek

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, these are the ones I have left that are handy. I'm sure I have a couple more burried in the garage, I just haven't started digging in there yet!!

This is a slim pair of Hobie glasses. Olive green with grey lens. In good shape- $30

This is a new pair of Swans glasses- Red w/ grey lens- $40

New Swans- blue w/ grey lens- $40

Hobie wire frame glasses w/ copper lens- $10

If I find any more in the garage, I'll throw them up!
Thanks,
Derek

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.