Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is not very manly BUT we are selling a stroller set and figured if any of ya'll had a bun in the oven, this might be a good way to save some $$$$ on something your wife is going to want anyway.

Asking $150 on CL but ABF for Members $125

I'll even sweeten the deal and throw in a few packs of plastics from the bait bin

http://austin.craigslist.org/bab/2078595648.html

PM if interested

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Nice to be moving beyond the stroller era eh Ryan? My wife had a pathologic habit of buying multiple strollers and high chairs and sundry other kid ****. Damn near killed me. At one point, she exceeded my Academy expenditures, and that's when I knew the problem was serious. We still haven't gotten rid of all that crap. But I wouldn't call our crap "gently used," more like F-ing mangled. Think of all the lures I could've bought with that!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
352A263536322E34470 said:
Nice to be moving beyond the stroller era eh Ryan?  My wife had a pathologic habit of buying multiple strollers and high chairs and sundry other kid ****.  Damn near killed me.  At one point, she exceeded my Academy expenditures, and that's when I knew the problem was serious.  We still haven't gotten rid of all that crap.  But I wouldn't call our crap "gently used," more like F-ing mangled.  Think of all the lures I could've bought with that!

Man you ain't kidding.  We had 7 freaking strollers (6 now b/c I ran over one with the truck).  And......my garage was full of plastic storage bins full of kids clothes and old toys.  I finally had enough and we had a garage sale a couple weeks back and got rid of 80% of it.  Now..I have plenty of room for my kayak AND I was able to get all of my gear organized!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I feel your pain! I had to put a floor in my attic last summer to store all the plastic totes of baby crap. We have 3 strollers and 3 car seats. Not to mention tubs and tubs and tubs of clothes, toys, bottles and other stuff.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You guys... multiple strollers... all just for one kid?!?! :D ;D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts