Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Stratos 201 DC! It's a 20ft with a 200 HP Yamaha. A lot of work has gone into this boat and so many things on it are now new. It's running even better than when I bought it, and the last several guys I've taken fishing with me have commented about how great the engine sounds and how awesome of a ride it is now. The motor received a complete rebuild on it less than a year ago, so it should be good to go for several more years! I haven't had any problems since the rebuild and it has ran great since. I've also invested in re-carpeting the entire boat and installing completely new seats. All of this should last for several more years. I've also done a lot of work to the trailer including installing completely new wiring, so there should be no trailer light issues for some time to come as well! Includes a newer Minn Kota trolling motor and basic electronics on console and t-motor. There's never been any serious damage or work to the hull and is in great condition. It's an '89, but I'd bet it's in much better condition than a lot of other boats that are newer than it. If you've got any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or an e-mail ([email protected]) I've also got additional photos. $6500
Vehicle Bass boat Water transportation Speedboat Boat
Asphalt Road surface Floor Tile Granite
Vehicle Bass boat Speedboat Boat Inflatable boat

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.