Bass Fishing Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
545552424F424153534D414E200 said:
4 page post, originally started by a 14 year old and no one has moved it out of the black bass section?  Maybe one of the administrators would set up a CARP section.  That way anytime anyone wants to CARP about the posts on the forum they would have a legal place to do it.  If this were a DOG forum we probably would already have a section set aside for just these type of posts.

Its silly to suggest that people on a fishing forum "grow up".  Fishing is, an always will be, for the young and the young at heart, so I guess we have to expect these tantrums from time to time.  And as with all kids, some individuals are more prone to trantruming than others.
Spoken like a true Grandpa. Then again, you are MY grandpa! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Come to think of it, this isn't the first time I've had something to do with someone into changing their name to Sugarbritches, but this is a wayyy different set of circumstances. ;)

AAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
what a great way to pass a fri. afternoon at the office! It took me about 30 mins to read all this..well done guys.
I just need something to do for the next hour & 1/2...uugghhhh

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Holy Fornicating Feces!  Man I was expecting pages of giant bass pics and congrats, etc.  But instead, pre-menstrual whining on report insufficiencies.

FK, sorry your dad got sick and interupted your fishing trip.  Has happened to me, even recently, as my dad is old and has health problems.

Keep posting good reports.  You will be forgiven for the occasional post in the wrong category.

Whiners, get a tampon.  I already got a wife.  I go to this site to escape the whining, not get more.

This site is still the best fishing site in Texas, probably the world, or am I being redundant?

By the way, I just got done with 2 days of incessant runs and puking.  A veritable viral gastrointestinal delight.   Is there a diarrhea section I can put this in?  I'll just go to TFF...

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
68777B686B6F73691A0 said:
Holy Fornicating Feces!  Man I was expecting pages of giant bass pics and congrats, etc.  But instead, pre-menstrual whining on report insufficiencies.

FK, sorry your dad got sick and interupted your fishing trip.  Has happened to me, even recently, as my dad is old and has health problems.

Keep posting good reports.  You will be forgiven for the occasional post in the wrong category.

Whiners, get a tampon.  I already got a wife.  I go to this site to escape the whining, not get more.

This site is still the best fishing site in Texas, probably the world, or am I being redudant?

By the way, I just got done with 2 days of incessant runs and puking.  A veritable viral gastrointestinal delight.   Is there a diarrhea section I can put this in?  I'll just go to TFF...

:) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :'( :'(

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
RO I told you to stay away from the PooPoo platter.. Glad your back.. ;)

By the way TTF is already full of....

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
14372525222437353D560 said:
[quote author=68777B686B6F73691A0 link=1293514644/60#63 date=1294436994]Holy Fornicating Feces!  Man I was expecting pages of giant bass pics and congrats, etc.  But instead, pre-menstrual whining on report insufficiencies.

This site is still the best fishing site in Texas, probably the world, or am I being redudant?

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I sure am sad I missed the glory days of ABF when fishing reports where perfect and always in the correct section.

I had that same bug on New Years eve.   :-/ :-/ :-/  

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
002730382730292730420 said:
[quote author=14372525222437353D560 link=1293514644/60#64 date=1294437214][quote author=68777B686B6F73691A0 link=1293514644/60#63 date=1294436994]Holy Fornicating Feces!  Man I was expecting pages of giant bass pics and congrats, etc.  But instead, pre-menstrual whining on report insufficiencies.

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I sure am sad I missed the glory days of ABF when fishing reports where perfect and always in the correct section.  

I had that same bug on New Years eve.   :-/ :-/ :-/  [/quote]

Dang guys, sounds like we all started off the year pretty rough. I'd laugh about it but every time I do my freakin bruised ribs make me cry like a baby.

Sorry FK, whining I guess.

Did anyone one notice we kinda made a dude change his name to Sugarbritches. Kinda like a Saturday at the County... ;D ;D

·
Administrator
3,640 Posts
Probably won't see CajunDrew again until next January, last time he posted before this was January 2010...I guess the website has gone downhill since then? ::)

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
7750474F50475E5047350 said:
[quote author=14372525222437353D560 link=1293514644/60#64 date=1294437214][quote author=68777B686B6F73691A0 link=1293514644/60#63 date=1294436994]I sure am sad I missed the glory days of ABF when fishing reports where perfect and always in the correct section.  

:-/ :-/ :-/  
yeah, me too.  Sorta like the "good ole days" arguments.  Like, "Yeah, back in the good ole days, you could drive down to the neighborhood creek with a cane pole and catch twelve pound bass on hotdogs and velveta cheese..."

Got news folks: what you're living now, well, these ARE the good ole days, only they're better.  Be grateful for every day.  Stop whining.  Go fishing. Never call in sick for fishing unless you're dead. If you're dead, you get some slack. Otherwise, we expect a FULL REPORT!

61 - 78 of 78 Posts