Bass Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
to the little boy, think before i speak huh?  well, i thought about it and all i have to say to you is Shut  up and fish kid. you don't know me.

"In no way is this a fishing report, thats the issue.  This belongs in the misc. or bank section.  It just doesn't provide us with any information.  Not to be rude, but quite frankly, I don't care about a trip that you haven't taken yet to a body of water that I could never fish. "  he hit the nail right on the head again, some people get it some don't

catfish hunter hit me up im always down to fish. my new home lake is LBL.  

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
52677B7D707471150 said:
I posted up a new rules post on the top of this section.  Hopefully that will help with this problem.  

In the meantime I asked the American Civil Liberties group to reach out to everybody here who had had their feelings hurt by this heinous crime of a non fishing report in a fishing report section.  I know the wounds are deep, but remember it's always darkest before the dawn, and with time this too shall pass.

;D
I feel like someone kicked my dog, like someone spit in my eggs, like someone punched my grandma, like someone sent me a pic of Hong's Dong, like someone caught all my fish, like someone pooped in my refrigerator, like someone...

Thanks for putting me in my place Dub. ;D

·
Registered
11,981 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Haha I'm so glad we are all getting along!!! I am sorry to anyone who is mad at me for posting this, I made a mistake. I planned on following up on this post with a report, but my father became very sick with a bacterial infection, so my options went from something to nothing. So let's all drop the convo. I am officially cleared from my back injury, so lets all shut up and fish :D

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
4D6F647B604A7C6B790E0 said:
well this is a worhtless fishing report. this site has really went down hill. what use o be a place where anglers could come to get usefull info has just turned in to a website for fishermen to bragg about what they may or may not have really caught. why post anything if your not going to post usefull infomation?
I agree Drew, why would you waste your time with such dribble. I bet you can find some great info over at TFF. See ya loser...

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
HONEY HOLE= any water you catch more than 2 bass a day????? Iam an old fart I was so happy that I caught a fish the other day, I forgot to say that I caght it in 2' on glimmerblue fluke & the factit took me 5 min to write this much, Get out guys sounds like cabin fever to me.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Another question, have you never fished in the same bout with the same ererything your partner is using and not had a bite, well if it has not then you are too lucky!!!! :'( :'(

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
1B39322D361C2A3D2F580 said:
haha, loser? i bet you felt  real tough typing that. probably gave yourself a highfive in the mirror after you posted it.

Come on dude, me thinks one too many red bulls. ::)

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Look! Its an epic battle! Who's words will crush their opponent first? Will it be the tried and true ABF crew or the rogue Cajun Drew? Can't we all just get along? Lets all go drink a beer, I'm tired of all the fighting already.

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
406269766D47716674030 said:
haha, loser? i bet you felt  real tough typing that. probably gave yourself a highfive in the mirror after you posted it.
I feel tough just sitting here, no typing needed, describing you as a loser makes me feel sad though cause you don't have have to be one. But it is indeed your choice there Sugarbritches..

·
Registered
282 Posts
sugerbritches, what a cute nickname, i liked it so much i went on ahead and changed it to my name. if only i was as witty and cool as dez.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
1E2B37313C383D590 said:
Is that a Liger?  It's a cross between a Tiger and a Lion, breed for it's skills in magic.  
I don't think it is a Ligar, they have stripes and an uncanny magical way of turning britches into sugar! :p

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Now if we could get this type of interest in an actual fishing topic we would be doing great. Good luck with that Sugarbritches thing.

·
Registered
667 Posts
4 page post, originally started by a 14 year old and no one has moved it out of the black bass section? Maybe one of the administrators would set up a CARP section. That way anytime anyone wants to CARP about the posts on the forum they would have a legal place to do it. If this were a DOG forum we probably would already have a section set aside for just these type of posts.

Its silly to suggest that people on a fishing forum "grow up". Fishing is, an always will be, for the young and the young at heart, so I guess we have to expect these tantrums from time to time. And as with all kids, some individuals are more prone to trantruming than others.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts