Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good video, good fish. Might need some bikinis to pep it up a little...lol. You were putting on a catching clinic out there. There are some good sized whites up the river, past the old bridge, if you are interested in filling a live well. 1 1/2 pounders abound in the river.

·
Super Moderator
2,062 Posts
High quality picture and audio and pretty good editing, too. I don’t watch fishing stuff on YouTube (with the exception of BassMasters tournaments and old FLW tournaments), but I will watch you. Of course, I’ll try to identify shorelines and lures that you use. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
High quality picture and audio and pretty good editing, too. I don’t watch fishing stuff on YouTube (with the exception of BassMasters tournaments and old FLW tournaments), but I will watch you. Of course, I’ll try to identify shorelines and lures that you use. Thanks for the link!
Thanks, Jeremy. I don't try to hide the backgrounds. Pretty obvious where I was. 5" Baby Bass Yamasenko and 4" Bluegill ringworm. I'll get better. I don't know why the last few catches are in fast forward. I must have accidentally done it. And I know one catch is shown twice. Didn't realize until I'd already shared the link.

·
Super Moderator
2,062 Posts
Yeah, I nailed the Baby Bass Senko. I figured the TR worm was one of your hand pours. You cut the vid as you were rerigging the worm. I thought it was a swim worm at first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts