Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have had a couple tentative plans, one is kaput and the other is looking iffy - would really like to hook up with someone and get out on a lake this weekend... I have the whole weekend to myself, and it'll be the last one for a long time, and I want to take advantage of it... let me know...

thanks.

(tried to delete the previous post, but cant figure out how)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I was thinking about going out for a bit on Saturday night, if I do I'll give you a shout.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm gonna hit Ladybird Saturday morning from dawn until maybe noon or so. If you wanna join me, give me a call. 8six5-Five6six-1zero1four

I've never been on Ladybird before, but figured I'd try to avoid the heavy boat traffic this holiday weekend by staying off the main lakes.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
NJDevil,

Just a fyi. You do not want to try to use the culvert by AHS as a ramp.

·
Registered
42 Posts
NJDevil,

Just a fyi. You do not want to try to use the culvert by AHS as a ramp.
Thanks, but I don't know what "AHS" is.

I know of 2 ramps: the one just off 35, and the one off 35 and then under 35 and back a ways, near what looks like a retention pond of some sort.

I've never fished Ladybird and this is gonna be my first trip, so any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
RChapman - I'm sorry bud, but someone else has claimed the seat.

Keep my number handy though. I just moved here and I've been fishing alone a lot.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The ramp just east of I-35 in Fiesta Gardens will have the LEAST traffic, the one at / by the Holiday in SUCKS most the time via congestion.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RChapman - I'm sorry bud, but someone else has claimed the seat.

Keep my number handy though. I just moved here and I've been fishing alone a lot.
Hey there - that's cool - my fishing has been temporarily interrupted for a while... got some side work that's taking up a lot of time... I'll try and sneak out when I can though. Will def holler at ya (and everyone else that has offered and I haven't responded to - my apologies).

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
NJD,

Just kidding more than anything else. It's a huge culvert that runs by Austin High School and would make a very ideal ramp only if it didn't end at the water's edge. A lot of 'yak and portable boat guys put in there.

Hope the area's been treating you well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts