Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turn that .556/.223 AR-15 into a pig or deer rifle!

I have an almost new Stag 16" AR-15 Upper for sale or trade. I ordered 2 similar uppers, and this one came in after my other one.. so, one has to go. This one has the latest 1:11 twist. It's a flat top and it has a single rail gas block, vs. a front sight.

I'm looking to trade for something fishy & interesting??? Loomis, Shimano, Humminbird, etc. Hunting stuff might work, too.

or, I'd take  $460 cash. This comes with the box, with all docs and manuals. Slap this on your .556 AR lower, and you've got a great pig/deer gun.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, thought I would have had a tire-kicker or two for this one...

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Sounds like a fun gun to have, but I was informed 3 guns ago that I already have too many guns, and I'd have to buy a bigger gunsafe if I got even one more. This would not go unnoticed, and could compromise fishing/hunting opportunities in the future...
But surely someone out there needs it!

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Maybe you should change your add to read "Falcon Lake Pirate Pesticide Device"?

I think Berzerker was asking for just such a deterrent in the bass fishing section above.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL...

If I loaded all of my guns in my new boat, I'd easily surpass my gross weight. So, nobody could ride "Shotgun"... ;)

Personally, I'd lean towards one of my Ar-10 .308 rifles, for Falcon. But I'd have my trusty Sig, in reserve.

The 6.8 would do just fine, with .308-like ballistics, within 300yds. Then again, a .50 Beouwulf might be nice to have along, for sinking boats fast? Dang, picking out lures & rods is tough enough - now we gotta' pick guns!

2F303C2F2C28342E5D0 said:
Maybe you should change your add to read "Falcon Lake Pirate Pesticide Device"?

I think Berzerker was asking for just such a deterrent in the bass fishing section above.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts