Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know about something I just started doing. These days everybody is going to the split grip style handle on their rods.  That is great, and I love them for many reasons....lighter, more sensitivity, and they just flat out look cooler.

But what about that stand-by rod you have that is the standard full-cork model?  I can maybe help you there.  I have been tinkering around and have been doing some rod work of my own.  To any ABF member that is interested, I can do a split grip for you.  $10 per rod.  If you want to do a lot of them, we can talk and get you a discount.  I can do any color that rod wraps come in, so let me know your preference.  I can hand shape the handles to your personal preferences as well.

I have a pic below of a few I've done recently.  If you want to see some up close, just pull me aside at one of the HHJs, thanks!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do buddy, just bring it to me.....those Falcon sticks come out real good. Not in the pic, but the foregrip looks nice.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are a couple more. By the way, the black wraps look awesome. Don't have pics right now, but I'll get some up of those when I get the next ones done.....thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts