Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD selling my Ruger P95 9mm Pistol with 3 holsters, 2 mags, speed loader,Ruger plastic box, all paper work that comes with a new pistol to include the test fired round from the factory.  This pistol is only 3 months old and maybe has 300 rounds down the barrel.
$300.00 Firm.
SOLD

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS Ruger 9mm Pistol

It was easier to grab a couple of baits that just finished drying to use to prop the gun up a little. And I thought what the heck, I'll show those off a little to.

·
Registered
606 Posts

Hey Debbie,

Happen to notice your picture of your ciclids. I happen to be getting rid of a 110 gallon full of ciclids and large frontosas. Let me know if your interested. Just want to see them go to a good home.

·
Registered
903 Posts

Emmett, I sent this to my husband to see if he would be interested. As far as a small weapon I went with a Bersa 380 Thunder. 700 plus rounds and never had a problem. Easy to conceal.

·
Registered
903 Posts

I took a handgun class a couple of years ago and I found out that is what the instructor was concealing. So.... I bought one. I was wanting to buy a 9 mm also for my home. It looks like what you are selling might be the answer. How is the recoil?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

The recoil is easy, and the Ruger P95 is a very reliable gun. It will eat anything you feed it, I haven't had a problem at all. It would be a great Home Defense Pistol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.