Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 PCs I will be listing on craigslist.

They are not awesome, but come complete with XP and are all set up. I think they have like a gb of ram etc.

Either way, you just need keyboards, mice, and a monitor and you are up and running.

Dirt cheap, they are taking up room in my house:

2 with the following:
1GB ram
1 processor
I think a 20-40gb drive
video card
cdrom
XP
floppy

Nothing fancy but good for every day use

$20 each

I have 1 of the following:

1GB ram
36GB SCSI drive
CDROM
video card
XP
floppy

$25

Good solid systems

Holler if you want any/all of them

Russ

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
start what?

Joking...

I am a system analyst. I know how to get them, I was just lazy.. lol.

I'll boot them up tonight and get them.

Russ

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Only reason I asked is because I just fried my mobo on my spare PC, and I need something to throw together for my garage. I just put a new i7 930 quad core in my office, and I was setting my old AMD64 Athlon 3700 up for SolidWorks in my garage......plans changed when it crashed! HAHA

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, I have 2 left. They have 1.6gb dual core processors in them.

I sold one for $25 on accident, so if you buy both the ones left, you can have $5 off the pair, so $40 for both of them.

Let me know! I will also throw in an XP CD I think I have so you can reinstall XP clean if you want.

Russ

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, two of these left:

1 has about a 1gb of ram, a 32gb video card, a 40gb hd, XP, MS office 2007, CD, Floppy. This PC has been personally updated with all the flash players, adobe reader, java, latest windows security updates etc. It is a solid PC. I would go online and get a couple 1GB memory modules for 20 bucks or less for it, if I were keeping it, but this is what I had around the house.

I cleaned it all up, defragged it and, frankly, it works like a champ. This is a great PC for kids or just word processing or such and browsing. Oh yea, Internet ready.

The other PC has XP on it, a SCSI hd, CD, Floppy, Dual core proc, 1GB ram. It's also ready, I just did not go through it with a fine tooth comb like the other.

Holler if you need these. They won't last through the garage sale.. heh

$20 each.

Great PCs for $20, you can't go wrong with that.

Russ

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have one, you can have it for free. It should run Photoshop. I will even burn you a copy of Photoshop 7.

Russ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts