Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following items left from the boat.

The ball w/pin
A Stearns 21Ft travel cover ( used once ) been in the garage ever since no rips.  $125.00 new
A McGard Prop Lock Kit (new in box) $52.00 new Fits OMC/Merc
I'll also throw in some electrical supplies fuses and such.

First $85.00 takes it all PM me if interested.
Thanks,
J

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^^^^MOFISH

Nah, thanks to my wonderful HOA I finally got smart and decided there was more hassle to ownership than I cared to have.

Who knows a couple of years from now maybe I'll get another one but for now with the limited amount of time I have to fish I've decided to go back to my roots and fish out of the back.

It has it's advantages plus I've taken 2 years off now from comp fishing and have that urge again. Probably has to do with age (mid life crisis). I use to live to fish competitively and some how it turned into work and lost the important aspect of it being fun, the reason I started in the first place. It's also known as burn out or too much of a good thing. Never thought I'd write that......

I'm so focused on the business right now, I'll go days without even thinking about fishing, really strange. But when I look at 100's of worms I've made my first thought isn't "I'm going to catch fish with these", it's "people are are really going to like these and catch fish" The business has changed my perspective quite a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts