Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seadrift, Tx sits right on San Antonio bay about 3.5 hrs south of Austin and about 20 miles west of Port O'Connor. It's a great little hideaway for hunters and fisherman.

We have a Small private RV park (only two sites) in the center of town. 6 blocks from Seadrift harbor. Walking distance to restaurants, bars and grocery store. Very relaxed regulations. You're re welcome to leave your boat and RV there full time. $150 month. Call,PM, or email for more details. 512-783-7051, [email protected].

We currently have availability.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
fished outa seadrift twice...nice little mex eatery...great fishing!!! we're usually in palacios just cuz they have a marina at that rv park, but i'm seriously looking for a scooter to fish the flats at seadrift!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
what size? i'm just looking right now at the 16...it's a beaut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the boat looks nice, too...

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
I got the 19 foot with the sho 115 4 stroke. It's perfect sized for me because it's light enough to tow back and forth from Austin and will run super shallow and handle bay chop. Unbelievably dry ride in bay chop. I noticed big roller waves will go over the front if you are not careful, but no big deal. Lots of reviews on 2 cool fishing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts