Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looks like there will be a lot of boats at this event. The entry fee isn't that bad $85 or $125 and you get a rod with that price. Lance I might be willing to roll with you on this, let me know.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
let's see here, i love lake fork and i own a skeeter. sounds like a match made in heaven. i've heard that places are booking up fast so you better not wait too long.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I will be there

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
[highlight]Last year Skeeter hosted 1,546 anglers competing from 780 Skeeter boats fishing Lake Fork (27,264 acres)[/highlight]

Lake Fork First Place, Hourly Big Bass Payouts

OVERALL FIRST PLACE: Biggest bass weighed in for the event wins a SKEETER ZX200 BASS BOAT with a Yamaha SHO 200 Engine, Single Axle Trailer, Minn-Kota Trolling Motor and Humminbird Electronics.

This is an individual Big Bass Tournament. Each individual may weigh in (1) fish per hour with 1st-10th place winners of each hour for Saturday and Sunday. That's 130 chances to GET PAID!

Bring your radio and stay tuned-in to the updates for the tournament that will be announced on KMOO Real Country (99.9 FM)

1st Place - $700 Hourly big bass pays 10 places per hour
2nd Place - $600 3rd Place - $500 4th Place - $400
5th Place - $350 6th Place - $300 7th Place - $250
8th Place - $200 9th Place - $150 10th Place - $100
Boat and ATV prize is guaranteed regardless of number of entries. Hourly money is based paid entries and Skeeter reserves the right to adjust the payback depending on the total number of final paid entries on-site..

http://www.skeeterboats.com/events/lake_fork/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts