Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J/K, had to go out to dinner so couldn't, but did stick this nice girl. LA has been slow the last few times, it's nice to catch a decent fish again, but it was still slow, only two other keepers and a few more dinks tonight. Can't wait to see the results for today's HHJ, looked like a lot of boats. Good luck to all

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually don't cover up spots where I catch big fish, but we went back to that "spot" after I caught that one, and I got snapped off on another, so... I think the second fish would have been bigger ;)

G

·
Zach looks like you found my sweet spot for the last couple of weeks! You just have to time it right and the big fish are there. Keep that one under your hat... not sure if that was you guys out there a couple days ago that came up on me in an aluminum boat while I was camped out on it?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Went back out today from 3:30 - 7:30 and caught a limit with a 5-5 anchor and best five around 18lbs. I am having a blast on some new combos, I think I'm ready to try Falcon ;)

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Nice fish man. I don't blame you for covering up the spot, too many lurkers on this site and a lot of us here fish against each other often so it is only practical to do so. Huntinallday and I went out Sunday morning and caught some nice fish. I snapped one off that probably would have been my biggest out of LA or close to it. Some pretty decent patterns are starting to develop for us youngsters these days haha. We will be having our first Texas Bass Team tourney of the season next Sunday on LA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.