Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry I guess I'm dislexic $39.88. Not sure if they have anymore but this is usually a $120 reel. You may want to call ahead.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just called every Academy in Austin and there is no cita reels left. That was a good deal, wished I could of gotten another one at that price.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was true. I picked up 2 reels and they were going fast. There were 3 people in line behind me for the same deal. I just wish I could have bought more!

·
Registered
846 Posts
That is a heck of a good deal. Wish I knew about it sooner.. I bet they flew off the shelves...
Emmett

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I realize it was true, I just meant, because of the difficulty getting one, what with everybody and their mother wanting 1 or 2 or 3, it seems to good to be true :) ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
 Limit 2 per customer.[/quote]

Not at the Temple store. They let one guy buy all they had. Said he walked out with an arms full.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Was there any notice of the sale ? how do you find out about these great deals ? on TFF some guys bought all they had. 10, 15, at a time. The frenzy is over by time you read about it. Darn it !

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
70726F6372616674333735000 said:
Was there any notice of the sale ? how do you find out about these great deals ? on TFF some guys bought all they had. 10, 15, at a time. The frenzy is over by time you read about it. Darn it  !
That's what I say :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yea, I was really hoping to get one of these. I have a few of the older Citicas and really like them. Oh well, can't win them all.

Emmett

1 - 16 of 16 Posts