Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you google zoom worms (or several other lures/baits) the 1st link that pops up is from orderoutdoors.com...this website is owned by John Teague (J.T. Webs) and has an F rating by the Better Business Bureau in Georgia due to 98% of his sales are bogus. He will take your money via PayPal and you will never see your items. His Contact List gives you a 24/7 number to call but it is a answering machine and no one ever answers. Nor will any of your emails for your status be returned. Wish I had checked out the BBB on this guy before I ordered as he has about $30 of my money that I can't get back.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
4153415050200 said:
If you google zoom worms (or several other lures/baits) the 1st link that pops up is from orderoutdoors.com...this website is owned by John Teague (J.T. Webs) and has an F rating by the Better Business Bureau in Georgia due to 98% of his sales are bogus.  He will take your money via PayPal and you will never see your items.  His Contact List gives you a 24/7 number to call but it is a answering machine and no one ever answers.  Nor will any of your emails for your status be returned.  Wish I had checked out the BBB on this guy before I ordered as he has about $30 of my money that I can't get back.
Stay local. There was a website posted on the forum from a fellow ABF'r locally with a shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts