Bass Fishing Forum banner

Saturday morning Lake Austin/Travis feedback

4K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  FISHING KING 
#1 ·
ABF'ers,

Other members have come to me in the last couple of months to ask about the idea of having some sort of low cost, easy going Lake Austin or Travis Saturday morning jackpots this year.  Some of you may remember the jackpots back in the day - the original "HHJ Classics".

The format was simple, safe light to noonish, low cost and friendly competition.  Maybe every other Saturday for example.

Here is your chance to weigh in and provide feedback and thought.  Let me know what you guys think.    

Would like to kick something off later in January!

#22 ·
Looks like 1/15 will be the first one, should be a great time and a decent turn out.

There is rumor of some very cold weather coming to the area next week, if it's crazy stuff we will reschedule or take a poll a few days before. The goal is not to have T's when it's they are just no fun, so if it's below freezing and strong north winds CobraJR said he will run it ;D

GET FIVE will be providing a few tackle packs and I am working with other sponsors for cool give aways and out of the money prizes.

Stay tuned to ABF for more details!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.