Bass Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Looks like 1/15 will be the first one, should be a great time and a decent turn out.

There is rumor of some very cold weather coming to the area next week, if it's crazy stuff we will reschedule or take a poll a few days before. The goal is not to have T's when it's they are just no fun, so if it's below freezing and strong north winds CobraJR said he will run it ;D

GET FIVE will be providing a few tackle packs and I am working with other sponsors for cool give aways and out of the money prizes.

Stay tuned to ABF for more details!

T-Dub,  Bro and I should be there if you need any help with anything let me know.

I learned by doing these in the past that whatever the weather or who is out or in you still do it.  Sometimes 5 teams will show sometimes 25 teams will show.  But its usually always a good time.

Take Care
H.H.J.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Thanks Jenks, look forward to seeing some of the old crew again.

I meant if the roads were icy. I can barely stop that jon boat I drive on dry pavement, much less ice!

Discussion starter · #36 ·
I will post up the final details Monday but:

1/15/2011
Mansfield boat ramp location
Registration 6:00-6:45AM
Take off 6:45AM
Be back in the no wake bouys by high noon
Weight in in the parking lot of Mansfield

14" min blacks or guad's
We don't weight dead fish

We will have a courtesy bump board for Jenkins...

Unless something changes we will be doing weigh in the old fashioned way, with a handheld scale and weigh in bag.

Beverage consumption and BS's to follow....

Discussion starter · #38 ·
No it's 2010, we jump in a time machine right before take off.

As long as we can get the boat up to 88 mph and the flux capacitator is full of trash we are good to go.

Holy crap, I just realized that movie came out a full 10 years before you were born.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.