Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have to think about a question that should be answered with a firm definite no, then you know something definitely is wrong.

Start at 6:45 unless you want to watch the whole clip.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
It took him 17 seconds to say no to the question, "are you sexually attracted to young boys?" That should be a question you answer in less than a second. NO!!!!!!! Hell no, I'm innocent, this is crazy, somebody believe me for the love of all that is holy I am innocent!!!!!!

Instead this pedo repeats the question, goes uhhh, then babbles for 12 more seconds before saying no. Terrible.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I also heard this morning that more people are coming forward. What a nasty ****. It still baffles me that no one did anything to this dirty old man. Had I seen him doing this I would have gotten it on camera (for proof only so hopefully i dont go to jail forever) then proceeded to beat his head in with a cheater pipe. I hope he like cock meat sandwiches.

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Cock Meat Sandwich Scene - YouTube

·
Administrator
3,640 Posts
It took him 17 seconds to say no to the question, "are you sexually attracted to young boys?" That should be a question you answer in less than a second. NO!!!!!!! Hell no, I'm innocent, this is crazy, somebody believe me for the love of all that is holy I am innocent!!!!!!

Instead this pedo repeats the question, goes uhhh, then babbles for 12 more seconds before saying no. Terrible.
My thoughts exactly. I'm glad things are starting to come down around him (as it should have been from day one) and things with Paterno are starting to die down. Now we can only hope he gets what's coming to him.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Sandusky's got a good attorney. He'll probably get the sodomy charges reduced to "following too close."

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
his answer makes it obvious, he's a pedo. I can't believe he said something about "loving young people" when asked his he is a pedo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts