Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided to give the white bass run a try. Started out at Tejas camp before the sun was up around 730. I didnt see a fish or get a bite. waded all the way till i was about half a mile from the lake and turned around. Even past the low water crossing there were many trickling or dry areas that would make it impossible for the fish to run. I wondered how considering is seems like we have had a lot of rain recently. Found out today that the water at the mouth of the river entering the lake is too low for the fish to swim. This is the reason i didnt catch Im assuming. The guy I talked to said they were holding up at the mouth waiting for enough water to run but I didnt make it there so I didnt fish them. Just wanted to eliminate some water for yall! Btw im new to wb fishing, are any spots producing this year?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Clay - I had luck last week out at "The Steps" on Lake Granger. I saw a lot of other people out there with nice stringers too. I plan on heading back out there Thursday or Friday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts