Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught a nice maybe 3 pounder not too far from the 1660 bridge yesterday. I usually have to cast where it gets deep but she was right up on the shallows. Beautiful fish.. Good fighter. One of the first fish I've been able to catch after seeing it swim around in the water.

Caught it on a small white fluke.. Great shallow water bait and they're more fun to use than worms. But if yall can head out to the river seems like they're pretty easy to catch right now. Caught 5 in about an hour but this was the nicest one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Great fish dason! Thanks for the update. Thinking about leaving my kayak in the garage and taking my bass boat up the san gabriel a ways at Granger. Gil

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
that's some pretty shallow water where 1660 crosses SGR; wouldn't have thought to fish for LMB there. tftr

·
Banned
5 Posts
I managed to get this one out of the San Gabriel, about a mile east of Austin Ave on Wed. My back yard. All the bass I've caught in that part of the river this year would fit inside this one. It's less than a foot deep there.

Fish Bass Fishing Perch Trout

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.