Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,334 Posts
Local round rock pond produced 7lber. 2nd fish of equal size headed for the weed bed and sammy was gone, the frog disappeared.
Huh? So let me try and figure this one out outloud. So YOU caught a 7lber on a LC Sammy in RR (probably at Meadows). You then hooked up with a second one but it broke you off? Where does the frog come into play? :-[

· Registered
1,789 Posts
Naw, come on, that's the new alabama rig for texas - you know, where people fish a pop-r or some other topwater with a feathered treble dangling around a foot down from it... that's just a new variation on that tactic...

Frog in front, sammy working it's magic around a foot back and fred roubmabis and dean rojas has nuttin on you and that's my call on the situation!!!

But of course, we need to know exactly where that pond is... we'll go help you find your sammy... ::)

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Guys,

Can not get to militant on fishing reports, and the quality. However, it sure would be nice to include some more information instead of a one sentence report.

If you need to see the standard, look at any of Rude Ho's reports. This is the basic information that would be helpful, and worth typing.

Anyway, thanks for at least posting in the right area. A few more details would make for a better read though.

Thanks,

Eric

· Registered
1,895 Posts
I agree,

And how about posting pics of fish (with No Report) in the Miscellaneous Section, not the Black Bass Fishing Reports section.  It's been eating at me for awhile, but some of these "reports" are lackluster.

I understand some of the guys wanting to hold onto their secrets, but keep in mind, this section is specificly designed for sharing information: when, where, and how fish are being caught.  It's basicly the whole reason HHJ established this site.

Wurm

· Registered
1,789 Posts
Ah, it seems like there used to be a lot of good reports on this site until the wed night tourney started to take off and now everyone's hush-hush about what they're doing...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.