Bass Fishing Forum banner

Ruger P90 .45 $250

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  trenthuntin 
#1 ·
Ok guys, some one needs to take this thing off my hands. 250 firm drop me a line for pics

peace,
kenny

#7 ·
sorry guys i've been having problems with my computer.. i cant take lower than 250 on this, if you wanna get ahold of me call me at 956-536-8130.

its very irritating to type anything. laetters poqp up that i doqnt even type, then i have tqo goq throqugh and delaete alla these unwanted letters soq that what i type can make sense.zz.z..zz.

You, see what i mean? Has this happend to anyone elses computer??

#13 ·
You could just give it to me and we will call it even for the keyboard advice! On a serious note I really would like to own it but just coudn't come up with an extra $250 for it. Ashame too, I got a brand new box of .45 shells waiting for me from the last P90 I was going to buy. Someone bought it out from under me though. ;)

#16 ·
too large for CCW and too light for hunting
Too large for CCW? Maybe IWB but this would make a great truck gun, you know the old saying "The 9 gets me to my 45" ;D

Too light for hunting? Many o' pig have meet their doom to a 45 ;D

I would buy it, but next purchase will be H&K sub compact .40 - would make a great boat gun :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.