Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the garage and found a few rods I can do without.  

Rogue Jr. Swimbait Stick SB796C 7'9" Heavy  I have one of these, I cut the handle down a little and used it as my flippin' stick for a while.  This rod is BRAND NEW, has not been used!  $140

I have 2 Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits 7' Casting rods.  One is Medium/ fast action; the other is Medium Heavy/ fast action.  The handle is a little long for my taste, Dad likes really long handles(i don't know).  I have taken another of his rods and cut the handle down and put a new butt end on it and it works great!  The handles are hyapalon (black type foam) instead of cork, so no more dirty handles.  These rods are very sensitive and work well.  Take a look, you will like.    $80 each  - these are brand new rods.

Go crazy, make me an offer!  Or just talk a bunch of ABF smack!  Either way, I'm cool with it, bring it on!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Saw Fob going big on the Board, and ya got your eye on a new one huh? ;D

EA

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NICE, EA!  ;D

Got a little fishing bug, trying to get on the water catch a few bass, help some guys out with some good rods at good prices and you gotta go and bash me like that!  This is why you're my friend.

Someone sent me a PM that I accidentally deleted without responding to.  I can't remember who it was from.  Sorry.

skeeterTZX I'll shoot you a PM.

Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts